any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

.blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

=) Fie here...[replying for zana]

i don't mind sis zana.. is our blog so we cud write anyting here....since sis zana inro herself..now my turn to intro...

My hame Hayra Nur Hafizah..17 years old..few years older than Zana...but age doesn't matter , friendship the strongest ever....they call me fie.. and zana my long lost twin..cuz we have so many things in common...[kan sis?] (^-^)

well i'm quite opposite of zana..i'm more active into indoors that outdoors...I LOVE MUSIC SO MUCH!!... i play the piano.[intermediate going expert] practically i do exams N Study in CONTESSA... but i'm a mere beginner in guitar & violin...I enjoy reading thick novels and making up stories..

i'm the only child which can be lonely but i live with my cuzzies..which live up my day......


Today about me?.. well its been a bit down and sux... but i managed to hold on thanks to sis zana [thank u sis for being there for me i don't noe..without her maybe i wud still be crying without realizing anything but blaming myself..

anyways.. i shall post a story about something.. i have so many ideas to type here in this blog..well i hope u all enjoy it...

to sis zana : i shall link this blog together with my own blog.. so others cud view oh btw i'm going to edit this blog tonight..get ready with the new look of it...=)