any quote here///
If only I had wings so I can fly
I wanna be with you for all of time
My love for you will never die
If only you could here me shout your name
If only feel my love again
The stars in the sky will never be the same
If only you were here

.blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FåRzåÑå hèrè [Fì€'s long lost sis] haa...=D


Hey guys,I'm Farzana and I'm kinda new with this whole blogging thing...So Fie insisted me to share with her...I'm just trying to get use to this...Heh...^.^'

I don't know what to post so I'm thinking of introducing myself first (if you don't mind sis)...^^,
Okay,so here goes...My name's Farzana but you can call me Zana..I'm 14 & I live in KayBee...I go to SMPJNPHAB & I'm in form 3...My birthday is on the 7th July 1994...
Well,I'm pretty much just like any other ordinary girl...I'm mixed,my dad's chinese & my mom's malay...It's pretty funny that I'd end up living in KB 'cause both my parents aren't from here...My dad is from Temburong & my mom is from Bandar...Hahah...Odd,I know...I used to live in Lumut a few years ago but now I moved up to KB,in Pandan 7...

I have 5 siblings including me...4 girls & 1 boy...I'm the eldest & it's hard being the eldest...Huhuh...But I'm used to get blamed by mom even when it's not my fault...Eheh..

Anyway,I really love music just like sis Fie...And singing...Just can't live without it 'cause it's my life...Music is how I express my feelings...It's kind of like poems but in melody...It's just so unique...I play some instruments like guitar & keyboard...I'm still a beginner but I'll do my best to get better...=)
I like to listen to many types of songs like rock,techno,r&b,pop,sometimes jazz & others too except for metal...I also listen to foreign music...English is a must & malay...Japanese,korean & chinese songs also...Well,you could say I'm a music freak...xp Hah...xD

I'm also very active in sports esp basketball & running...I know it's weird for a girl to play basketball but hey,I love it!! Hahah...I dunno why but I don't like netball...My mom is pretty much good at it & she wants me to follow her footsteps playing netball but instead I played basketball...Most people think I'm weird sometimes...Hah...I also love swimming but I'm not very good at it...I can dive in but I can't float...Hahah...Funny ey...xD

Hmm...What else? In the afternoon when I have nothing to do...I jogged at the lagoon 'cause my house is near to it...Or go roller blading around the neighbourhood to my cousin's house...Hahah...And then go karaoke with her...She has a wonderful voice...Now she got in P2F if u guys know what that is...Her name is Ezah...Dat's my cousin...^_^ You guys probably know her...Heheh...;)

Anything else? Uhh...I got no more ideas so that's it for now...Fie's lil sis's intro...Hope you guys enjoy reading it...That's a start...Chao...Enjoy...(^.^,)


☆≈℉åRzåÑå PìÑkåÇhù≈☆